- Material: Special steel according to norms ASME PVHO.
- Capacity of patients: from 4 up to 20 patients according to the model.
- Overall external length: from 5 000 up to 12 000 mm according to the model.
- Interior Antechamber length: 1 200 mm.
- Interior Chamber length: from 3 000 up to 10 000 mm according to the model.
- Overall external diameter standard: 2 100 mm.
- Overall interior diameter standard: 2 080 mm.
- Overall volume: from 10 up to 38 m3 according to the model.
- Antechamber volume: 4,15 m3.
- Main compartment volume: from 10 up to 34 m3 according to the model.
- Overall height (including the bases): 2 310 mm.
- Interior clear height floor/roof: 1 945 mm.
- External width: 2 200 mm.
- Weight: from 5000 up to 15 000 kg according to the model.
- Rectangular doors in antechamber: 1780 mm X 755 mm.
- Rectangular doors in main compartment: 1780 mm X 755 mm.
- Medical lock: ø245mm x 550 mm length.
- Lighting fitting for illumination: from 6 up to 14 of Ø 88 mm according to the model.
- Lighting fitting for observation: from 3 up to 10 of Ø 180 mm according to the model.
- Lighting fitting material: Acrylic.
- Working temperature: 5 ºC – 40 ºC.
- Maximum treatment pressure: 3 ATA.
- Pressurization speed: Adjustable from 1 to 5 psi/min or from 0.5 to 2.5 psi/min.
- Pressurization with compressed air.
- Supply of oxygen through masks of auto demand.
- Automatic ventilation during treatment of 50 liters/min.
- Adjustable ventilation of 50 to 300 l/min.
- Emergency depressurization system.
- Firefighting system.
- Entertainment system with multimedia projector.
- External main control panel attached to the chamber.
- Internal control panels in Chamber and Antechamber.
- Special screw compressor filters and air banks including.
- Aluminum interior floors with conductive coated.
- Comfortable, adjustable and reclining seats.
- Special paint fireproof.
- Designated to simultaneously treatment to several patients from 4 up to 20 according to the model.
- In the main compartment the seats can be replaced quickly and easily by stretchers for patients who require them.
- Pressurized with breathable compressed air suitable for human use.
- Supply of breathable compressed air composed for: air compressor type rotary screw, air dryer (only in places of excessive humidity) banks of compressed air and special filters.
- The oxygen breathing system is composed of inhalers or individual masks (BIBS) with demand automatic regulators of inhalation and exhalation with automatic discharge of the exhalation of the patients to the exterior of the chamber. Hyperbaric hood can also be used.
- Direct access of the medical and paramedical staff to patients through the antechamber, without alters or disrupts the treatment.
- Internal controls for the operation of the antechamber and chamber.
- The internal floors of the chamber are aluminum with conductive coating, divided in removable sections, allowing easy access for cleaning and regular maintenance of the chamber low side.
- Interior illumination of chamber is done through external lamps type Led cold light of low voltage.
- The control panel is externally located and attached to the chamber tank. From this panel running the operations and controls necessary for the correct operation of the chamber, including the monitoring of patients.
- The interior paint of the chamber is a special fireproof paint and food grade for human.
- Additionally special sockets are placed for the mask type SCOTT (one for each seat).
- The antechamber and main compartment have safety valves for overpressures (a valve in each). These valves are calibrated to operate automatically and have a trigger for necessary cases.
- Automatic firefighting system allows to simultaneously performing immediately the following actions when necessary:
a)- Stop the pressurization (compression) of the chamber.
b)- Close the oxygen supply to the chamber.
c)- Activate the internal firefighting water sprinklers.
d)- Change the oxygen supply on the masks for breathable air.
e)- Starts the depressurization.
- Additionally manual hyperbaric extinguishers are located in the main compartment and antechamber.
- Bidirectional communication system that allows direct communication between the external chamber operator, the internal tender of the Main Compartment and Antechamber.
- A sound powered telephone is provided as additional back of communications. This equipment allows direct communication without electricity.
- Entertainment system for patients. Includes a multimedia projector, screen and DVD player. The system allows to project, from the exterior, TV or video signals in a screen inside the main compartment. The audio of this system is connected to the internal speakers of the main compartment.
- The main compartment has a line of monitoring to measure the concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere inside. This line connects to the oxygen Analyzer installed in the external control panel with alarm audible and visual.
- Also temperature and humidity sensors are installed on the inside of the camera, digitally monitoring information from the control panel.
- Medical lock that communicates with the main compartment, for transferring to or from the inside chambers of drugs, medical accessories, food, etc. required while the chamber is pressurized.
- Special system of patients monitoring, which allows the external operator to have simultaneously in one (1) flat screens monitor located in the main control panel, the image of the patients in the main compartment and antechamber. This system is equipped with 4 colour video cameras and a one (1) 19" flat-screen monitor.
- In the chamber are located 3 penetrators for future installations of hyperbaric medical equipment.
- Our multiplace hyperbaric chambers are equipped with an air conditioning system special for hyperbaric use. The equipment consists of two units, an external that is what generates the cold and an internal in charge of distributing the cold internally in the chamber.
Our multiplace hyperbaric chambers are manufactured with automatic systems for the pressurization, ventilation and depressurization of the Main Compartment and Antechamber.
In this sense have keypads able to perform the following functions automatically:
- Programming of the desired pressure level for each session of hyperbaric oxygen therapy./li>
- Programming of the required speed to reach the programmed pressure.
- Automatic changes of pressure during treatment.
- Automatic programming of the chamber ventilation according to the number of patients in treatment.
- Emergency depressurization if it is required to remove a patient from the chamber quickly.
- Automatic depressurization.
- Activation of the firefighting system.
- Manual operation of the chamber in case of some failure in the automatic system.
These systems allow the chamber operator to do the following:
- Regulate for each session the treatment pressure indicated by the doctor.
- Regulate for each session, according to the easiness of the patients to clear their ears, the pressurization speed.
- With a single button ON / OFF starts the pressurization session according to the programmed speed up to reach the selected pressurization level.
- From the beginning of the pressurization, to obtain automatically a minimum ventilation system of 50 liters per minute.
- Regulate the ventilation of the chamber from 50 to 300 liters per minute, according to the number of patients in each session.
- Perform during the treatment, pressure variations with the regulating knob; the hyperbaric chamber will modify automatically its pressure to the new one selected.
- Depressurize the chamber automatically putting the command knob in the OFF position.
- Depressurize the chamber quickly, when a patient is requiring emergency evacuation (180 seconds from 3 ATA).
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 4 seats or 2 stretchers in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 6 seats or 2 stretchers in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 8 seats or 2 stretchers and 2 seats in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 10 seats or 2 stretchers and 4 seats in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 12 seats or 4 stretchers in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 14 seats or 4 stretchers and 2 seats in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 16 seats or 4 stretchers and 4 seats in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 18 seats or 4 stretchers and 6 seats in main compartment.
Multiplace of 2100 mm diameter, with 2 seats in antechamber and 20 seats or 4 stretchers and 8 seats in main compartment.